We are looking for a team player who will actively contribute to the smooth running and continued success of our Kirwan office. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Provide efficient and professional support to the broking team.
· Daily contact with clients, brokers, insurance companies and other third parties.
· Maintenance of client information using various computer programs. Training will be provided in this
· Creating and checking policy documentation, processing renewals, endorsements and cancellations
and raising invoices.
· Assist with the claims management process.
· Follow compliance processes.
The successful candidate will:
· Have excellent attention to detail
· Have sound communication skills
· Have sound computer literacy and ability to learn new programs
· Enjoy a diverse role and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Appreciate the opportunity to work to deadlines
· Play an integral part in our dynamic support team
· Be willing to continue learning and undertake industry specific education
This opportunity is suited towards a person looking for a full time position in the insurance broking industry. Previous experience in the Financial Services industry will be well regarded, although not an essential requirement. The successful applicant will be required to successfully complete an insurance broking qualification if one is not already held.
Applications for this position close at 4.00pm Friday 10th January and should be emailed to email@example.com.
If you require further information please telephone Kerri Skellern on (07) 4755 6100 during business hours or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(NOTE: While our office will be closed from 12.30pm Tuesday 24th December until 8.30am Thursday 2nd January emails will be monitored.)